Inch by Inch

Bookmark and Share
This would be a good job for a hermit. I only saw two people today, for a couple of minutes, and they aren't even members. I went over to the car shop to see Mr. Socks, though, and Joel was driving in as I was leaving, but that was it.

But it was a good day for more painting on the ceiling of the 319. I finished, more or less, putting filler around the section I had fixed, and more primer. Then sanding, filling, and painting on the other parts of this sector, as seen at the right. It takes a while, but the results are worth it.



Having done that, we could sit around and watch the paint dry. But let's go over to Barn 2 instead and see what has happened. Bill Greenhill and a helper were there eating lunch. He has finished putting primer on both sides of the PCC above the belt rail, and plans to start on the finish coat tomorrow, he says.




And then there was more paint removal in the vestibule. Several sections are ready for sanding and primer. Once I'm done in the smoker, I can move the space heater into the vestibule and start painting there.
hicks car works

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment