New Arrivals, Cont.

Bookmark and Share

Most of the day was spent on painting the ceiling of the 319, as seen here. It's going along well.

The cord hanger I'll take down and strip.




I also repainted two seat rest frames, and one remaining corner seat frame. Then more paint stripping in the vestibule. That gets old in a hurry. And I walked out to check on the 321's tarp. Everything seems fine, which is a relief. I also put some parts into storage.






This used to be a nice, quiet, friendly place -- until these two hoods showed up. I think Nick gave them a lift from somewhere up in Wisconsin. They're a couple of rough-looking customers, just hanging around and waiting to make trouble. Well, there goes the neighborhood. Thanks, Nick!
hicks car works

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment