News Flash - ORM

Bookmark and Share
I passed by the Ohio Railway Museum at Worthington this morning; I was surprised to find that much of the collection is no longer there. The N&W Pacific is gone and it seems that at least half of the electric collection must be gone also. Most of what's left is tarped or out of sight so I cannot say what's there and what isn't. Some of the tracks in front of the station have been taken up and it would appear they plan to remove more trackage soon. I was unable to take any pictures worth posting. Maybe I'm just out of touch but this was unexpected. I'm hoping someone with more information can comment further.

Hicks Car Works -- bringing you more than rumors but less than the whole truth!
hicks car works

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment