Postcard from Cleveland

Bookmark and Share
Having a wonderful time, wish you were here!

I just arrived in North Olmsted; we'll meet for supper tonight and start work at Brookpark Shops tomorrow morning at 7 am.

Yes, this is the same postcard I sent you last time. They cost less if I buy them in bulk.

As before, I won't be able to download any actual pictures from Cleveland until I get home tomorrow night. So a more thorough trip report will have to wait until then. And I'll also have an update on Whitey's Diner in Fremont. After 30 years, it's still in business and little changed.

Let's see, who all is here? There's Stan and Krystine, Julie, Jon F., Norman, Frank S., Mike, Joe, Charlie, Warren, and Laura, a friend of Julie's. Marcus Reuf is supposed to be arriving about noon on Saturday. And me. That ought to be enough.
hicks car works

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment